It was the only large bank that remained and has finally become
Luckily in our country, the expansion started slowly but has accelerated in recent years and all the big banks have joined the Apple system. Remember that after the official exit of Apple Pay many banks said they would never use it, now all are inside and we will see new additions soon. It is very good news because now you can Apgar with Apple Pay even on the bus.
- Huawei P30 Pro Reviews, Price, Specifications
- Huawei MateBook X Pro Review, Price, Specifications
- Xiaomi Redmi Go Price, Review, Specifications
- LG UltraWide 38WK95C-W Review, Price, Quality
How to set up your ING card in Apple Pay
ING Direct has contacted its clients to let them know the news but at the moment there is no official communication, we imagine that it will arrive throughout the morning. But users of this bank can now add their cards to Apple Pay.
To use Apple Pay with your ING cards, all you have to do is follow these steps on your iPhone:
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Click on the “+” icon on the top right.
- Scan the card with the iPhone camera.
- Fill in the information in case some information is missing.
- Wait a few minutes for the bank to accept the transaction.
- You will receive an SMS confirming that your card is added to Apple Pay.
If you have Apple Watch you must go to the iPhone Watch app, to Wallet and activate the cards you want. Once activated, you can pay with your iPhone or your watch. To pay is as simple as:
- From an iPhone : bring your iPhone to the contactless TVP and your iPhone will show the cards of Apple Pay, identify yourself with Face ID or Touch ID and bring the device closer. You can also activate Apple Pay by pressing 3 times on the side button on iPhone with Face ID.
- From an Apple Watch : press the side button twice and bring your Apple Watch to the terminal. You must have a lock code configured, although it will not ask for it at the time of the transaction.